Updating Personal Information

Yes, sadly it's a boring blue page full of plain text, but sometimes plain old information is the only way to make sure your message is clear and easy to digest. Please take the time to read the following if you're planning to make any changes to your personal information in the future. If you need any further information, please contact us.

Opening accounts is a simple process when all the relevant paperwork and records are present with you. When it comes to changing our records or updating your details on our system, it's just as easy, providing again that you have all the correct details with you in person. 

When it comes to updating personal details such as your name, address or something else, we require you to bring along the same type of verification which you might bring when opening an account. It might seem complicated, but it's a legal requirement that we request the following forms of identification.

If you want to change your name, you'll need one of the following with the correct, updated information and records included on it:

  • Deed Poll certificate

  • Marriage certificate

  • Passport

  • Driving licence

If you want to change your address on our records, please bring us one of the following items:

  • Bank statement relevant to the past three months

  • Utility bill relevant to the last three months

  • Government letter dated to within the last three months

If you wish to change something not mentioned above, please do call us and ask what you need to do. We can only accept the listed forms of identification, and are obliged to carry out identity checks if they are not correctly issued to us for storage.

If you'd like to know more and learn a little about why we have to accept things in this way, please refer to this blog post:

If you would like information on how your bank can provide your most recent statements, check out the following post: